October 25-27, 2023 | JW Marriott Galleria – Houston, TX
Co-located with Energy Trading Week Americas 2023
Environmental Markets in North America are ROCKING. This music-themed conference will strike a chord with environmental market participants, as well as carbon emitters through in-depth presentations and panel discussions on the major issues shaping this market.
Some featured sessions include:
• We Are the Champions (Executive Roundtable): Why the US energy industry has the technical expertise, market savvy and corporate infrastructure to drive practical changes that reduce the industry’s carbon footprint
• Smells like Low Carbon: How are Washington and Oregon working together to achieve low-carbon Nirvana?
• Baby You Can Drive my CARB: Updates on the California carbon market
• Let’s Talk About RECs, Baby!: A discussion of the key challenges, innovations and market dynamics shaping the US Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) market
• Gimme Fuel, Gimme Fire, Gimme RINs and eRINs: Update on RFS, and RINs market trading dynamics
• Under Pressure: Carbon capture sequestration/utilization
… and much more
This conference also features TWO networking receptions:
• The first (Oct 25) will be solely for professionals involved in environmental markets.
• The second (October 26) will be combined with our Energy Trading Week Americas conference.
EMW Americas, part of the Environmental Markets Week series which also includes EMW Americas and EMW APAC, brings together the entire environmental markets value chain. This ground-breaking conference will feature perspectives from regulators, emitters, trading firms and brokerages, project developers and more to discuss the development of voluntary and compliance markets in the North America.
Don’t miss your chance to hear from experts in the field, and to meet 150+ attendees representing multiple sectors to explore the challenges and opportunities in environmental markets.
Environmental Markets Week Americas is co-located with Energy Trading Week Americas - register your place now to get access to both events!
Energy Trading Week is bringing together 1000+ attendees at Europe's premier gathering for energy trading leadership and expertise, featuring dedicated agendas on operations and technology, digitalisation, regulations and compliance, the path to NetZero, energy trading markets and LNG trading - find out more here.
What are the challenges?